Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, May 24, 2009

let me go.

Yes, I'm broken.
But so are you,
and so is this
damn system.
So please,
get out of my head;
just let me go.

How did this happen?
How did I get here?
Where am I headed now?

I never saw this coming.
Or, well, maybe I saw it,
but I never thought
this moment
would actually arrive.
I thought it was only
an illusive mirage.
But now, even I
have been "lured"
into its entourage.
Oh, where will I go from here?

Am I broken?
Or am I, only now,
finally,
becoming whole?
How come
nobody ever taught me
how to lose control?
How come
they only preach
about how not
to lose your soul?
Please, somebody,
teach me -
how to live,how to breathe,
how to feel free
how to be free,
how to be
me.

This is hard,
not easy.
So please,
Don't fuckin' tease me.

We all need
room to grow,
so please,
just let me go.
How?
Oh, I wish I knew.
But I just don't know.
So please,
everyone,
just let me go.

No comments: